1. Donate Online
Maryland CASA depends on donors like you to continue our work on behalf of Maryland’s abused and neglected children. You can help us provide more voices for children by making a tax deductible donation through our secure server. Your information will not be shared with any outside parties, and you will receive an email confirmation immediately after donating for your records.
2. Donate by Check
Towson, MD 21204
3. Join Our Monthly Giving Clubs
- Champions for Children – individuals looking to make a monthly, sustaining gift to Maryland CASA Association in support of our programs and services. Learn More Here.
- Protectors of Children – businesses looking to make a monthly, sustaining gift to Maryland CASA. Learn More Here.
4. Workplace Giving Campaigns
Please consider designating Maryland CASA Association for your workplace giving contributions through the following campaigns:
- Maryland Charity Campaign | Designate 52-1946488
- Baltimore City Combined Charity Campaign (BCCC) | Please write “Maryland CASA Association” and our mailing address (402 W. Pennsylvania Ave., 3rd Floor, Towson, MD 21204) on the forms provided by BCCC or your employer.
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) | Designate 20337
- United Way | Please write “Maryland CASA Association” and our mailing address (402 W. Pennsylvania Ave., 3rd Floor, Towson, MD 21204) on the forms provided by United Way or your employer.
5. Matching Gifts
Participating in a matching gift program makes your donation go further. Many companies encourage employees to donate to their favorite charities by matching their contributions, in some cases dollar-for-dollar or more. Some companies may match gifts made by retirees or spouses of employees.
How Do I Apply for a Matching Gift?
A. Request a matching gift form and program guidelines from your human resources department.
B. Complete the employee section of the form and send it to Maryland CASA Association with your donation. If you have made your contribution online, simply complete the form and mail to:
Maryland CASA Association
402 W Pennsylvania Ave, 3rd Floor
Towson, MD 21204
Attn: Edward T. Kilcullen
C. We will complete the form and forward it to your employer’s matching gifts office for processing. Your company will send its matching donation directly to Maryland CASA!
6. Make a Vehicle Donation
7. Doing some online shopping?
Please do so through www.amazonsmile.com for Maryland CASA to receive .05% of your purchase as a donation! Signing up is easy and there is no additional cost to you. It’s simple… you shop, Amazon gives!