Every day, Maryland CASA works to ensure all victims of child abuse and neglect their right to grow up in safe and permanent homes. We carry out our mission through the efforts of professionally-trained volunteers who are appointed by the court to speak up for the best interests of children who are under the protection of the courts.
We couldn’t do this important work without you.
Now you can help even more by becoming a Champion for Children, our new monthly giving program. Our Champions for Children truly are at the heart of the essential work we do every day to help vulnerable children. By becoming a monthly donor, you will join a special team of people who are champions for abused and neglected children in Maryland.
Here’s what YOUR monthly donations can do:
- 50¢ per day ($15/month) will help provide training materials for up to 25 CASA volunteers.
- $1.50 per day ($45/month) will provide scholarships for 12 volunteers attending our annual conference.
- $2.50 per day ($75/month) will provide stipends for up to 12 former foster youth to share their stories and experiences at training events.
- $3.33 per day ($100/month) will support the cost of a volunteer recruitment campaign for one month.
- $4.16 per day ($125/month) will provide a specialized training session for up to 50 volunteers.
Benefits of Monthly Giving:
- Helping more children in need: Your monthly gift helps us touch more lives by reducing administrative costs. Every penny you give each month goes further to help us provide resources to improve the well-being of abused and neglected children in Maryland.
- Satisfaction: Knowing you’re one of a select group of people who care about making a difference for vulnerable children in Maryland 7 days a week/365 days a year feels good!
- You’re In Control! You can increase, decrease or cancel your monthly donation at any time. We will provide you an annual statement to assist in tax preparation.
- Special updates and previews: You will receive special updates throughout the year. You’ll be the first to know about all of the new programs we will be rolling out in the next few years. And you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing YOU made them all possible!